Dried Black pepper Powder
- Boosting brain function
- Nutrient absorption and gut health
- Helping blood sugar control
- High in antioxidants
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Antibacterial properties
- Cancer-fighting properties
- Control cholesterol
- Improves Memory
Preparation of black pepper:-
- Plucking of spikes with well-ripened seeds.
- After a day in the air, separate the seeds.
- Seed grading (large and small).
- Performing heat treatment. (Immerse in water for a few minutes at a temperature of 80c ‘/ 90c’) Thus,Getting black color,
- Suppression of microorganisms
- Increasing life expectancy
- Drain the water.
- Drying using sunlight
Methods of using pepper:-
- Avocado can be mixed with a little pepper powder and eaten with bread
- Boiled drink with water, pepper, ginger, garlic, curry leaves a pinch of salt, and a few red onions (to increase appetite).
- Add a little pepper to a glass of water, two tablespoons of lime juice, and one tablespoon of honey, and drink daily. (To lose weight)
- We sell chili powder packages of the following weights.